The DX4 Holster Trouser is ergonomically designed and uses the targeted placement of dynamic 4X stretch fabrics to give maximum range of movement when working. The trouser features a high-rise back waistband with side elastication, ensuring protection in all working positions. Pre-bent top loading adjustable knee pad pockets, generously sized front pockets and multi-functional zip thigh pockets offers secure storage of phone, pens and tools. Triple stitching throughout for maximum durability.
- 4-way stretch fabric for ease of movement and added comfort
- Lightweight flexible Hi-Vis Tex Pro segmented reflective tape for increased visibility
- Reflective piping for increased visibility
- 16 pockets for ample storage
- Adjustable hem to accommodate regular 31″ to tall 33″ leg lengths
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Top-loading knee pad pockets for quick and easy access
- High rise back waistband
- Zip off holster pockets for added versatility
- Multiple side zip compartments for secure storage
- Rule pocket
- Triple stitched seams
- Shell Fabric : 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane 270g
- Contrast Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton Ripstop Weft Stretch 235g
- Knee Reinforcement: 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 275g
Prices listed exclude VAT
So this is the DX440 trouser. You can see straight away that this whole new range here, the DX range, this range that we’ve got here is actually in the Metro Blue. But it also comes in a gray. It also comes in a black as well. And it’s all about flex at the moment. And these trousers are absolutely bang on.
So let me just tell you a few key features about these trousers. One, just working from the bottom up there, these knee pads on the front, top loader knee pads with adjustable Velcro inside there as well. So there’s an extra Velcro point in there which means you can drop that knee pad down lower or you can have it higher if you want.
There’s a reinforced fabric over the top there. You’ve got some detailing on here. So you’ve got some piping. You’ve got this new band and reflective system on there, which is stopping any sort of movement as well. It’s just giving you more freedom of movement. So these trousers have got a nice high back to them as well. So it comes up nice and high, so when you’re working, you’re not going to get cold back, wet bum, builders’ bum, any of that stuff.
These have got holster pockets on there as well. And if you don’t want a holster pocket, it’s nice and easy. You can just unzip them. They’re gone. Loads and loads and loads of pockets on these trousers. So zip pocket right across the front there. Nice big, deep pocket, right down the front, almost to your knee cap there. You can feel that. You could put your screwdrivers in there. You could put your tape measure, whatever you want. You can clip it on there. You’ve also got another pocket in the front. On the front of that pocket there, it’s got a little clip so you could put your ID badge or whatever.
The whole pair of trousers is stretchy. Currently, we’ve got these in store. It’s all about flex at the moment and just being able to work. It’s just fantastic. And just the freedom of movement. I think this is really, really stylish. I love this Metro Blue range. It’s just something different.